Wednesday 11 May 2011

Visiting Ganna

I love this image, partly because those who are in it, and the presence behind the camera, are all gone, but also because this was the one that wasn't accepted - a little breeze must have flurried its way up the front steps, corralled by the houses, and you can see my very tactile delight in it, as it tosses my hair. In a second picture we are all "properly" posed, but this one has life in it. We would have been visiting from Petersfield, probably the trip that gave me my first sighting of the Long Man.
 The dress Mum is wearing is now part of that "first quilt top".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)